Terms and Conditions
Saroyan House website is the website of the William Saroyan House-Museum at 2729 Griffith Way,
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights.
“Website” refers to the William Saroyan House-Museum currently located at www.saroyanhouse.com.
“We” refers to the William Saroyan House-Museum.
“You” refers to the user of the website .
“Museum” refers to the William Saroyan House-Museum.
- 1.1. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time.
- 1.3. If you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use
- 2.1. The website belongs to the William Saroyan House-Museum.
- 2.2. Materials on the website may be reproduced free of charge for scholarly research, study, or
internal use in teaching or preparing a class.
- 2.3.Some images on the website are copyright of external photographers; you may not reproduce
these images in any format.
- 2.4. Any trademark, logo or other identifiable emblem of the William Saroyan House-Museum shall
remain the property of the museum, and no license or right to use or reproduction of any of
those shall be granted.
- 2.5.Respecting intellectual property rights, the museum has obtained permission for reproduction
all the materials on the website.
- 3.1. We collect data that you provide us, including information you provide when communicating
with us, registering for a tour, and get in any type of contact with us.
- 3.2. We may hold personal details, such as name, gender, age, email, telephone, address.
- 3.3. Your activities with the museum will result in personal data being generated. Such
activities include your visit to our research corner, details of your areas of interest in the
archive of the museum, your requests for information, your visits to the website, etc.
- 3.4. We regularly conduct research to help us improve the quality of our work and your
experience. Research requires personal data processing, however, we do not request more personal
data if it is not strictly necessary.
By visiting the museum, you agree that we, or any third party authorized by us may include you in
films, photographs or recordings.
5. Visitors under 12
Visitors under 12 years old of age must be accompanied by an adult.
the website without changing your settings, we assume that you agree with receiving all cookies from